Lucky 7 team was born on 23rd of April, 4 girls and 3 boys
Kluci vyhlíží své budoucí majitelé, ideálně sportovně založené, aneb rodiče taky chvíli neposedí 🙂
Puppies expected in the second part of May
Březost potvrzená, štěňata očekáváme v druhé polovině května.
Jedná se o externí vrh, v případě zájmu kontaktujte mě nebo majitelku Miy na e-mailu email@example.com
100% USA lines
Štěňátka budou bez bez ocasu!
V případě zájmu mě neváhejte kontaktovat. Cena se pohybuje od 30 tis. dle konkrétního spojení, štěňata neprodávám na základě preference barvy, ocasy nechávám pouze nestandardním jedincům na základě předchozí domluvy a uhrazené plné ceny předem.
Getting a puppy
Getting a new puppy has never been easier. You can find puppies wherever you look: on advertising web, on Facebook. And sometimes all you need to get a fluffy bundle of joy is to pay first. No questions asked. But buying cheap is expensive. It might end up costing more than you ever imagined to keep your new puppy in your life.
It’s a good idea to get copies of the health test results for both parents prior to paying the deposit (if applicable).
Always insist on visiting the premises where the puppy was raised. Never accept to collect your puppy from a different location.
Responsible breeders only breed when they are certain that they will be able to find good homes for all their puppies and thus it may be necessary to place your name on a waiting list and/or to pay a deposit. Beware of persons that have puppies available all year round and offer discounts.
Responsible breeders will ensure that their puppies have been inoculated and dewormed. Micro-chipping is mandatory for all CMKU registered dogs. As a puppy buyer, you should receive a vet booklet with the puppy’s medical history from the breeder.
Reputable breeders will be happy to answer all of your questions and they might have a few questions for you too! Here’s a quick list of questions that you should ask your breeder:
- Are both parents registered?
- Can I meet the parents? Are both parents friendly to other dogs when outside the home?
- Are both parents calm, outgoing and confident at home and in public?
- Are both parents free of health issues like bad hips, shoulders, elbows or are thy tested for MDR1, HSF4, PRA, CEA, DM ?
- Are both parents free of behavioural issues?
- Will the pups leave mom and litter at 8 weeks?
- Do you provide a contract?
- Will the pups be handled daily and exposed to noise, activity and kids?
- Will the pups be inoculated before they leave you?
- Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick?
- Will I be able to visit the litter so I can get to know the pups?
- Will there be any restrictions on the puppy’s pedigree?
- Do you have a list of questions to ask me?
Getting a new puppy is a lifelong commitment, so make sure that you are ready to provide a loving home for the puppy for the rest of its life.